A timeless style, the Lerond brings sport-influenced appeal to everyday wear. The versatile silhouette is given a contemporary feel with a chunky profile. Crafted from smooth, premium leather, the elegant uppers display simple, clean lines. On a rubber outsole, this shoe is comfortable enough for all-day wear. Tonal laces complete the subtle design, while the crocodile gives a signature finishing touch.
This tote bag captivates you with its minimalist silhouette and compact volume, and can even be folded into the size of a paperback book. Its long handles allow you to wear it comfortably on your shoulder, while its zipper closure ensures the safety of all of your belongings. Longchamp drew its inspiration from origami when creating Le Pliage, a light, foldaway bag that has since become a cult object worldwide.The Le Pliage line comes in a multitude of shapes and sizes, and in a dozen or so colors each season. Ideal for everyday use, Le Pliage is light as a feather, folds away to the size of a paperback, and is durable enough to keep all your essentials close at hand.
Material : Polyamide canvas with inside coating
Trimming : Brown cowhide
Accessories finishing : Gold
Weight : 220 g
Closing : Zipped and snap closure
Compartments : 1
Flat pocket : 2
Interior details : Patch pocket : 1
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops. To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to bright light;
• for dark-colored items, avoid prolonged contact with light-colored fabrics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-colored items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colors may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scratch or rub the product against abrasive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case, away from light, humidity and heat.
To maintain your product, apply with a soft brush Longchamp colorless cream regularly to leather areas. To remove dirt, clean the whole lining using a cloth or a soft brush, with water and neutral soap (avoid water spilling over leather parts when cleaning).